The role reports to the Head of Product & Projects
• Work with Engineering and Product teams to identify relevant metrics that
drive product, business and technical objectives
• Identify metrics and trends in our data which can add value to our core
products and systems
• Identify relevant product metrics and provide guidance on instrumentation
and reporting to make them visible
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify
opportunities for leveraging product data to drive business solutions.
• Participate in product roadmap discussions bringing context on data
analytics, user behaviours and long-term trends
• Work on the design, execution and interpretation of product experiments
• Participate in and actively advice relevant stakeholders on having a data
driven approach to product decisions.
• Actively spread best practices and a data driven mindset in the technology
Skills and Qualifications
• Solid knowledge of Python, SQL and scripting
• Familiarity with Data Studio and similar analytics tools is a plus
• Experience working with highly complex data sets
• Open to change and flexible in a fast-paced environment, effectively
adapts own approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in e-commerce and retail analytics is a plus