CANDIDATE IS EXPECTED TO;
• Implement the end-to-end SAP/non-SAP data pipelines in WFP’s data integration platform, Palantir Foundry, for select data domains, and track data pipeline dependencies.
• Working together with Data Ingestion team to configure the technical connection for corporate data system source ingestion/virtualization.
• Write/code transformations to produce clean data and derive new datasets in Foundry in SQL or Python.
• Participate in, or Lead Ontology/data model design reviews for business domains working closely with SME (Subject Matter Expert).
• Connect the source data to the ontology in Foundry, expand the ontology when needed, review code-pull requests for changing the Ontology with collaboration with other Data Modellers for other data domains.
• Responsible for the ontology data correctness and availability.
• Monitor data loading processes, investigate, debug, root cause analysis, and solve pipeline issues.
• Document business rules, transformation code, calculated field logic, along with ontology-specific decisions as discussed with business teams.
• Define and review data health checks in Foundry.
• Configure and update Object Views based on Business User needs. • Ensure right user accounts have the right access level to the data pipeline and object views, compliance with corporate standards.
• Train end-users on the data pipeline and object views as needed.
• Produce a quick-reference to the end-to-end data pipeline.
• Participate in the ontology coordination across data domains.
• Participate/lead scrum team meetings.
University Degree in Information Technology Management, Data Analytics/Management, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, and other relevant disciplines.